Firm partner Michael P. Richman was featured on WalletHub’s “Ask the Experts”, answering frequently asked questions about bankruptcy and credit cards. The Q&A includes:
- What happens to a credit card that you get soon before filing bankruptcy?
- Can you get a credit card during bankruptcy?
- How do your credit card options change after bankruptcy proceedings are complete?
- Is there a difference between secured and unsecured credit cards when it comes to bankruptcy?
- Can you keep a credit card during bankruptcy if it doesn’t have a balance when you file?