Colton J. Chase is an associate attorney in the Madison office and a member of the firm’s Bankruptcy group. He represents individuals and businesses in restructurings, financial reorganization, receiverships, bankruptcy, and other debt adjustment strategies. During law school Colton worked as a law clerk in the University of Wisconsin System General Counsel’s Office and interned in the chambers of Justice Daniel Kelly in the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Colton is a member of the Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors’ Rights Section of the Wisconsin State Bar.
- Wisconsin, 2020
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. – 2020
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Order of the Coif
- Arizona State University
- B.S. – 2016
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors’ Rights Section of the Wisconsin State Bar
- Wisconsin State Bar Young Lawyers Division
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Dane County Bar Association